CACI is looking for full-time Finance Administrators to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support to accomplish the critical objectives.
This contract offers a diversity of labor categories, job types, and locations with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a full-time Finance Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Assist in the establishment of commitments and obligations and periodically revalidates them within established guidelines and procedures.
- Analyze moderately complex accountings and clear accounting suspensions.
- Research finance regulations and data within financial systems to resolve standard financial problems and issues.
- Develop financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Monitor progress of program requirements.
- Monitor cost performance against plans to ensure contractual cost obligations are met.
- Perform complex financial/administrative reporting for programs.
- Maintain contract budgets, prepare contract-billing, estimate materials, equipment, productions costs, and delivery schedules.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Three years progressively responsible related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; oral and written.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
- Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of automated financial systems.
- Associate's Degree in finance, business administration or a closely related field.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.