CACI is looking for full-time Warehouseman - Full Performance to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of support to our government customer.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a Warehouseman, a typical day might include the following:
- Unloads trucks by hand or by using material handling equipment (i.e. forklifts, pallet jacks).
- Inspects material for damage.
- Reviews manifests, packing lists, and other documentation to ensure material is correctly addressed, labeled, and that the correct number of boxes are received.
- Updates stock inventory database to record that the order has been filled, entering the destination, number of pieces picked, etc.
- Prints packing slips and labels and affix to materials.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Two years of progressively responsible experience in Logistics Services warehouse operations
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to operate Materials handling equipment, Forklifts and Pallet jacks.
- Ability to read and understand manifests and other documents.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Genesis Accountable property or willingness to learn.
- Completion of high school or vocational school, a GED certificate, or the equivalent.
- Ability to obtain forklift certification.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.