The Business Operations Manager oversees, manages, and coordinates all aspects of Business Operations for a large scale Enterprise IT program. Duties include managing a team of Business Operations Leads, developing procedural governance, collaborating with internal Service Delivery Managers, and developing short-term and long-term strategy for the overall success of the program. The candidate should have both IT Operations and Business Development expertise, to include implementing business process initiatives that improve operational, contractual, and financial performance, and driving organic and new business growth.
- Contracts: Overseeing all contractual actions, modifications, and compliance requirements.
- Subcontracts: Overseeing all statements of work, subcontract agreements, and purchase order requirements.
- Program Control: Overseeing all financial review, financial strategy, and financial forecasting requirements.
- Resource Management: Overseeing all recruiting, onboarding, and security clearance requirements.
- Facilities: Overseeing all leasing, construction, and IT requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 16 or more years of experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.