CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for a IT Training Specialist Lead on a long-term opportunity providing mission-critical Enterprise IT Service Management solutions. He or she will work in a team atmosphere and serve as the IT Training Specialist Lead responsible for providing planning, coordinating, developing, and delivering related training to the user community.
The position location will be virtual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, development and delivery of training programs by applying adult learning principles to synchronous (face-to-face ILT and virtual ILT) and interactive, scenario-based asynchronous (WBT) training materials.
- Analyze the customer training needs and design, develop, update, and maintain COTS IT training materials to end user community (i.e. Computer Based Training, Instructor Led Training, Virtual Training, Distance Learning, etc.)
- Apply learning principles and using the Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate (ADDIE) process to produce professional quality training products.
- Tailor existing technical documents into training materials and provide guidance to accommodate the user's specific need.
- Responsible for creating course syllabus and curriculum, lesson plans, instructor training materials, and student training materials.
- Coordinate, schedule, set up, and deliver customer-focused live classroom training for customer needs.
- Lead and patriciate in training communication and work with PMO group, Subject Matter Experts, vendors and users.
- Ensure Section 508 compliance of all training deliverables.
- Design and develop a training evaluation process to track individual and program metrics including pre-test, post-test and in-class elements.
- Deliver train-the-trainer sessions to certify internal trainers on new content.
- Research web and eLearning tools and technologies and compile recommendations for curriculum-delivery solutions.
- Work closely with project manager to ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- 5+ years of progressively experience with large-scale Enterprise IT environment with knowledge of multiple training delivery methods like just in time, live classroom, face to face, E-Learning, distance learning, etc.
- 4+ years of IT training experience with providing end to end life cycle management for curriculum development, design and delivery.
- Experience with eLearning authoring and training tools.
- Must have writing scenario-based, narrative-driven, interactive, multimedia web-based courseware experience.
- Proficient with MS Office suite, SharePoint, and IT Service Management ticketing system.
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Articulate Studio and Storyline, Adobe Presenter, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
- Possess a strong background in Enterprise IT Help Desk and Desk-side support with the essential operational-level experience to deliver enhanced capabilities and services.
- PMO and complex performance-based contract experience is required.
- Must be a strong leader, manager and team builder/player with superior communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Section 508 standards and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Ability to obtain HDI Customer Service Representative or higher certification within the first 30 days.
- Ability to travel domestically, often frequently and on short notice.
- 10+ years' experience in Adult Education Instructional Design
- 1 year experience with BMC Remedy 9.1
- Experience working in an IT services on a 24x7 environment.
- HDI Manager or Instructor certification is highly desired.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification is highly desired.
- Instructional Design Certification is highly desired.
- Master's Degree in Computer Information Services, Computer Science or Information Technology