CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for a IT Service Management Suite Administrator on a long-term opportunity providing mission-critical Enterprise IT Service Management solutions. He or she will work in a team atmosphere and serve as the IT Service Management Suite Administrator and share responsibility for ensuring that technical performance and deliverables meet or exceed Service Level Agreements. The successful candidate will be able to manage complex performance-based program requirements involving multiple tasks. The position will be based in Oklahoma City, OK area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide services across the ITSM suite environment (Service Desk, Asset management, change management, knowledge management and Service Level management).
- Manage application, configuration, licensing and support of the ITSM suite.
- Maintain, upgrade and enhance ITSM applications.
- Prepare system documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Provide high level support to end users.
- Maintaining ITSM reports and publish reports.
- Interface with existing vendors for any technical issues related to integrations of the platform to the existing monitoring and ITSM tools.
- Coordinate the documentation of the work and reporting to regarding the project deployment
- Responsible for the quality of the implementation
- 5+ years of progressively senior level administrator experience with large-scale Enterprise IT, IT Service Management, IT Asset Management, Network Infrastructure, Customer Service, Incident Management, Service Desk, Knowledge Management using BMC Remedy or equivalent ITSM toolset.
- Possess a strong background in Enterprise IT Help Desk and Desk-side support with the essential operational-level experience to deliver enhanced capabilities and services.
- PMO and complex performance-based contract experience is required.
- Must be a strong leader, manager and team builder/player with superior communication and problem-solving skills.
- HDI certification or equivalent certification required.
- Enterprise IT Service Center, IT Asset Management, and Network Infrastructure management.
- 5+ years of in a senior level architecture position.
- 1 year experience with BMC Remedy 9.1
- 2+ years' experience with Business Objects, and dashboard tools.
- Experience working on an IT services on a 24x7 environment.
- Experience with Problem, Configuration, Change, Release Management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Master's Degree in Computer Information Services, Computer Science or Information Technology
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-OKLAHOMA CITY