CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
The IT Service Delivery Manager provides leadership, management and oversight of CACI's three site support service operations teams (TSA HQs, Mission Critical Facilities and Field Services) and over 180 personnel, directly engaging with the customer and various CACI teams (e.g. Help Desk, Asset Management) to implement ITIL service delivery best practices, aligning service delivery objectives against contractual Service Level Agreements. The ITSD Manager is responsible for the design, development, implementation and documenting of CACI End User Service operation processes and procedures, monitoring the implemented processes, developing action plans to improve and refine processes due to additional customer requirements. The candidate will be responsible for the performance and delivery of exceptional customer services and user experience, measured by 40 Service Level.
- Acts as primary customer contact for site support activities, leading program review sessions and providing weekly customer briefings on end user operational performance.
- Identifies program problems and obtains solutions, including allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Collaborates with Operations and Engineering teams to ensure that designs and new technology deployments include appropriate operations and maintenance support mechanisms to deliver a high degree of efficiency and optimal customer experience support.
- Attracts, trains, develops, manages, and retains high performing staff.
- Champions, models, and coaches staff to exhibit cultural beliefs with the highest ethical standards
- Drives adoption of ISO 27001 and CMMI standards to demonstrate continuous improvement and alignment with industry best practices
- Collaborates and drives process automation with CACI's Remedy developers and customer
- Develops and designs metrics and reports to assess processes process performance and value of automating services.
- Must have Associate's Degree or higher and/or 5-15 YRS of experience (Typically requires BA/BS + 10-12 YRS)
- PMP Certification and familiarity with Microsoft Project 2010 or later a plus
Clearance: SECRET Must be obtainable