CACI is looking for full-time Contract Auditor - Senior to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support to accomplish the critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement).
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a full-time contract auditor, a typical day might include the following:
- Conduct a full range of routine to highly complex audits in accordance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS).
- Gather and analyze cost data for audits.
- Prepare audit documentation to include audit reports.
- Provide technical guidance and audit recommendations to the audit manager on allowable costs, reasonableness of costs, and cost allocation incurred.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Five years progressively responsible related experience.
- Strong oral communication skills to facilitate the discussion of audit issues, face-to-face entrance/exit conferences, and various presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills to resolve discrepancies.
- Strong organizational skills in order to plan each phase of the audits and to meet deadlines.
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting, or in a Business discipline with 24 semester credit hours in accounting and auditing.