CACI is looking for full-time Accountant - Manager II to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support to accomplish the critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a full-time Accountant -“ Manager II, a typical day might include the following:
- Resolve highly complex financial issues, and provide guidance on the interpretation and application of regulations, policies, and procedures to senior management.
- Ensure financial program data integrity and reporting accuracy.
- Develop and recommend budget policies and assess program goals, objectives, and outcomes.
- Lead expert in the preparation, analysis, and reconciliation of financial statements, general ledgers, etc.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Thirteen years progressively responsible related experience.
- Excellent written communication skills to compose and deliver highly technical responses to senior management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver briefings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.