CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for a Chief Process Engineer on a long-term opportunity providing mission-critical Enterprise IT Service Management solutions.
The Chief Process Engineer provides guidance to management for current and proposed technology investments to maximize value and efficiencies. Reviews the overall system architecture of technical solutions, to include external and internal interface analysis, internal interface definition, and functional requirement allocations. Lead a team of analysts responsible for underlying ITSM technology and tool sets.
The Chief Process Engineer works across tasks and is responsible to synchronize efforts and maintain high quality services across the end-to-end enterprise. The Chief Process Engineer ensures a seamless operation across tasks and fosters a culture of continual service improvement to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of deployed services. Works with cutting edge technologies and innovative equipment to design, develop, analyze, and execute technical solutions in support of customer architectural and engineering development and requirements, and evaluation and analysis of current and future technology. Identifies discrepancies between the enterprise technical architecture and systems designs proposed by project teams, and assist project teams in resolving the discrepancies. Performs process design, develops preliminary process flow diagrams and provides performance estimates for client requested studies and/or budgetary proposals. Performs the conceptual process design to provide a complete unit that meets the customer's stated needs and product and/or service specifications. Provides process-engineering tasks as required to ensure a project is executed cost effectively and passes the required performance test. Builds and uses analysis models and techniques to support the evaluation of current and proposed future architectures. Identifies architectural and technology risks with the potential to impact customer or company plans; develops goals and plans to mitigate risks. Establishes project development practices to achieve reliable results. Researches current and future technological developments and applications. Acts as an advisor to propose changes to the enterprise technical architecture based on analysis of requirements and new technology. Works closely with systems users to provide guidance in the identification and resolution of user problems and concerns. Adheres to configuration management and documentation practices. Applies knowledge of enterprise IT needs to design improved processes, generate valid requirements and ensure these are consistent with enterprise technical architecture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee development of Technology Roadmap.
- Performs complex analysis, design related to service design and technology projects.
- Identify technology and process improvements and innovations for service delivery.
- Identify improvements in availability, capacity and demand.
- Develop and implement a Service Catalog with backend workflow processes.
- Identify improvements to ITSM tools to facilitate service management processes.
- Works with Quality group to review metrics and provide expert analysis.
- Conduct surveys to obtain information regarding client needs and user domain experience.
- Plan the structure of a system considering user requirements and cost-benefit scale.
- Modify new or already existing system structure to improve efficiency as well as meet client needs.
- Maintain accurate records of design operations and steps taken during the structuring of a system.
- Provide recommendations to clients on ways to ensure an efficient information technology structure.
Maintain architectural products and systems to ensure they remain efficient.
Education, Experience and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor degrees in Computer and Information Technology Services from an accredited post-secondary institution or program.
- Ten years' progressively experience in major ITSM, IT software, hardware, or integration projects.
- ITIL Foundation V3 or 2011 certification.
- Broad understanding of technical platforms.
- Masters of Business Administration or in Computer and Information Technology Services from an accredited post-secondary institution or program.
- ITIL Expert certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience in Toolsets and Dashboards to include BMC Remedy.
- Experience working in an IT services on a 24x7 environment.