"Newly Awarded Multi-million dollar prime 5 year language contract now Hiring "
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for a Language Development Program Coordinator in San Antonio, TX.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile and assemble routine correspondence and records;
- Print reports and other documents in draft and final form using word process software and/or other automated programs;
- Document completion of program criteria;
- Create, maintain and provide e-mail aliases for program members for distribution of development opportunities and social networking;
- Prepare graduation certificates and assist with the graduation ceremonies;
- Create and update records/reports for language professional development activities and to support language programs;
- Support program managers by coordinating with other organizations regarding language programs;
- Collect travel requirements to assist with the preparation of travel spend plans;
- Assist in planning and scheduling open forum sessions, meetings and workshops with program members and management;
- Prepare PowerPoint materials for various program manager briefings and presentations;
- Maintain lists and alias of language and area studies points of contact, and update as required;
- Provide administrative support to assist the Government in conducting workshops relating to planning and organizing effective cryptologic foreign language training;
- Schedule and coordinate periodic meetings to include requirement reviews;
- C onsolidate and forward for Government review external vendor training, Mobile Training Team and iso immersion language training requirements based on language level and language training history; and
- Perform initial review of Service funding requests for language training based on Government provided criteria; prepare documents for Government review.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related (training) experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph is required;
- A ssociates of Arts Degree from any accredited college or university;
- Five (5) years experience working in a professional or academic environment;
- F i v e ( 5) y e a r s e x p e r i e n ce w o r k i ng i n c u s t o m er s e rv i ce and d a t a/ i n f o r m a ti on m an a g e m en t, as pa r t of a t e a m;
- I n lieu of the Associates Degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience for a total of seven (7) may be substituted; and
- T wo (2) years experience drafting and following standard operating procedures and checklists, and communicating with colleagues and customers via written correspondence.
Meets normal demands associated with an office environment and possesses physical ability required of related training or education program and environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO