CACI has an immediate opportunity for a Solutions Architect with Network Engineering experience. The Network Solutions Architect will be responsible for working on network solutions projects on the short-range schedule, and will support the Terrestrial Networks Domain Architect in long-range planning and projects. They will develop and revise plans and layouts for network communications solutions to be delivered to customers on our global data communications network. The Solutions Architect will present plans to the team’s Domain Architects and the Chief Architect for review and feedback, and ready them for presentation at delivery project control gates. Considerations and requirements for network security will be developed in collaboration with the organization’s Information Assurance and CyberSecurity staff.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will develop expectations and requirements for hardware and software to support the needs of the various solutions network designs. You will also be responsible for the design solutions architectures for transition to project teams for execution within the framework of the designed models and develop models to predict future network needs, including reviews of current data traffic, estimating growth, considering the needs of traffic routing and shaping, and build outs of new technologies, including Software Defined Networks.
You'll bring These Qualifications:
This position typically requires a bachelor’s degree and 12 to 15 years or related experience with one to two years of supervisory experience, but for this position, a Bachelor's Degree in IT related subject and 8 years experience; a Doctorate with 4 years; or a Masters with 6 years; is acceptable.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.