CACI is looking for a motivated Cyber Threat Analyst Senior to perform the following functions on the Grimlock Program in Chantilly VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Conducts research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of all source cyber threat data sets (indications and warning).
- Monitors external threat data sources to maintain currency of CND threat conditions and determine which security issues may have an impact on the enterprise.
- Researches, identifies, and verifies new cyber threat adversary tools, tactics, and processes (TTPs).
- Performs detailed analysis of cyber threat adversary and develops recommendations for countermeasures.
- Assesses and identifies Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activities.
- Performs CND trend analysis and threat intelligence reporting.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with POLY
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of related experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.