What You’ll Get to Do:
The Program's mission is to reduce the probability of a successful terrorist or other criminal attack to the transportation system through application of the security threat assessment methodologies that are intended to identify known or suspected terrorist or other threats working on or seeking access to the Nation’s transportation system. The program requires a support for hosting nine or more mission applications that are maintained and monitored by on a 24 x 7 basis with the on-site staff. Other responsibilities include procurement of hardware and software components that comprise the client’s mission-specific infrastructures, Mission Applications and programs. The client’s services sustain over 20 separate operating environments across multiple programs in two geographically separated data centers.
More About the Role:
Support the deployment, operations, and ongoing maintenance of systems.The candidate will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that the computer systems are working optimally
• Ensuring that the hardware and software used by the company are compatible
• Ensuring that the company systems are safe and secure from outside attacks
• Updating the systems regularly
• Ensuring that the network connections to the systems are up and functioning
• Designing computer systems and checking system specifications
• Performing functional analysis and testing the computer applications
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
An active Secret clearance is required to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain a DHS Entrance On Duty (EOD).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.