CACI is looking for a motivated Cyber Security Engineer to perform the following functions on the Grimlock Program in Chantilly VA
What You’ll Get to Do:
Performs system administration of specialized CND applications and systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore.
Manages and administers the updating of rules, signatures, and custom content for specialized CND applications and systems.
Administers CND test beds and tests and evaluates new CND applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of CND platforms.
Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any CND tools within the enterprise and develop recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
Creates, maintains, and refines network traffic flow diagrams for the enterprise network which reflect the current state of all security applications.
Provides subject matter expertise in creation, editing, and management of signatures, rules and filters for specialized network defense systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, firewall, web application firewall, proxy and SIEM systems.
Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5–7 years of related experience.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Minimum o IAT II certification (security+/Network+, CISSP)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.