What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide Expert level with Oracle applications and their transformation to a C2s environment.
- Work closely with customers to define requirements, implement business logic and refine applications.
- Provide oversight and strategic direction in the development enterprise and system Architecture, documentation, and governance.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT related field 8 years of related experience; or a Masters with 6 years of experience; an Associates with 10 years of experience.
- At least 10 years experience in software development, database administration, and/or related field
- At least 6 years of experience SQL, PL/SQL, DDL and DML Strong experience with Oracle and PL/SQL backend development.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud migration solutions and hybrid cloud management solutions.
- 4+ years of in-depth experience on system disaster recovery/COOP and backup solution engineering, implementation, and operation management.
- Extensive knowledge of/experience with DBMS Job Control Language (JCL), access methods, performance tuning, device allocation, validation checks, organization, security, documentation and statistical methods;
- 4+ years of in-depth experience in VMWare or other virtualization technologies.
- Successful track record in providing technical leadership in delivering architecture, engineering, and operation services.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience with build tools such as Maven, Ant; Source control Git; xUnit testing frameworks Junit; and Continuous Integration servers Jenkins.
- Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, and maintaining the Information Technology Infrastructure associated with an IT system hosted in the C2S environment.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and assessing impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures. Experience accrediting IT systems under the ICD 503 Certification and Accreditation Process.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required.
- Ability to create original documentation; experienced in creating Architectural Diagrams.
- Extensive experience producing database-related documentation such as administration policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Ability to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job; Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- VMware Certified Professional
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Professional Scrum Developer
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.