To be successful, you will need:
•Monitor and maintain existing network and system infrastructure consisting of Linux, Mac, and Windows servers and desktops
•Troubleshoot and resolve system and network connectivity issues in development, test, and production environments
•Secure infrastructure using AWS/OpenStack security groups, firewall configurations, and SSL/PKI
•Maintain accreditation through updating documentation and ensuring all systems are meeting security and policy requirements
•Apply required security patches, make regular updates to deployed software, and manage user accounts
•Install new computer and network equipment as necessary
•Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.