Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI is searching for a Systems Architect to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
This role will be focused on DevOps tasking and responsibilities for a mission-critical project for the intelligence community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researches, analyzes, designs and builds, and maintain networks and computer systems
- Perform trade-off analysis of alternative solutions
- Analyze user’s requirements, concepts of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements
- Assess risks and determine the probability of concurrence of failure
- Responsible for technical integrity and deliverable associated with the end product(s)
- Interacts cohesively with the client regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations, related problems, issues, or conflicts
If you meet the following requirements, we encourage you to apply:
- TS//SCI with a polygraph clearance required
- At least twenty (20) years experience as a System Architect or Systems Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- At least five (5) years of additional Systems Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.