CACI has an opportunity for an experienced Hardware Engineer to join our team in Southeast Asia. This non-hostile OCONUS assignment comes with a generous benefits package!
A TS/SCI poly clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
The Hardware Engineer provides hardware engineering expertise to analyze complex hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design and other technical hardware issues.
What you will get to do:
Procures and performs acceptance testing on equipment. Provides hardware maintenance support, both preventative and remedial. Deploys, installs, and implements hardware in OCONUS locations. Prepares specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements. Conducts site surveys. Prepares engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages. Organizes and directs hardware installations.
More about the role:
- Analyze hardware specifications and system/subsystem requirements to conceive and document a practical design for hardware components to include servers, network devices, transmission media, storage devices, user interface devices, and special processors.
- Prepare functional requirements and specifications for hardware acquisitions
- Ensure that problems with operational hardware have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy requirements,
- Assists with preparing installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides
- Conducts site surveys; assesses and documents current site network configuration and site unique requirements
- Recommends specifications for hardware acquisitions
- Prepare engineering plans and site installation Technical Design Packages
- Develops hardware installation schedules based upon set-up, integration, and test timelines
- Prepares drawings documenting as-built configurations at each site
- Prepares site installation and test reports
- Configures computers, communications devices and peripheral equipment
- Trains site personnel in proper use of hardware
- Prepares installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides
You will bring these qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
KR-International--KOREA, REPUBLIC OF