CACI has an opportunity for an experienced Systems / Network Administrator to join our team in Southeast Asia. This non-hostile OCONUS assignment comes with a generous benefits package! A TS/SCI poly clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
As a senior level Systems / Network Administrator, you will be part of an elite OCONUS team supporting mission critical systems. Work is in a US and non-US environment and requires sensitivity to cultural differences as well as the ability to seek out assistance from local and non-local SMEs. The Systems / Network Administrator will mentor junior level Systems and Network Administrators and demonstrate solid troubleshooting experience.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Configure Dell server hardware including Dell PowerEdge RAID controllers
- Install, configure and maintain Linux server
- Install, configure and maintain Windows server, workstation
- Install, configure and maintain Dell PowerVault Tape Backup library, NetBackup software
- Install, configure and maintain office printers, including Multi Function Devices
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support: manage accounts, file/folder, direct customer assistance with desktop applications
- Install, configure and maintain Cisco routers with provided diagrams and cut-sheets
- Maintain Foundry switches
- Install, configure and maintain customer specific network devices*
- Create and maintain documentation to include Visio diagrams
- Read provided network diagrams and cut-sheets, identify documentation errors and make corrections
- Assist SMEs in the installation, configuration and maintenance of fielded systems
You will bring these qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
KR-International--KOREA, REPUBLIC OF