CACI is seeking an Executive Assistant PEO Aircraft Carriers to work directly with the Program Executive Officer Aircraft Carriers to ensure optimize operations. The Program Executive Officer for Aircraft Carriers is tasked with supporting the design, development, construction, modernization and life cycle management of Aircraft Carriers for the Navy.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Maintain and deconflict schedules, facilitate meetings, and escort guests.
Assist in resolve complex acquisition, production, and in-service challenges faced by the PEO and its three program offices.
Work with the PEO and program office personnel to develop PEO briefings, point papers, and action item responses.
Attend meetings, prepare meeting agendas and material, draft and administer/distribute minutes, copy and distribute documentation, and develop and maintain files.
Back-up the EA’s during absences.
Provide direct support to senior leadership within PEO Aircraft Carries to ensure optimal office operations.
Accept daily tasking from PEO Aircraft Carriers leadership to enable PEO Carriers to maintain its mission to deliver aircraft carriers on-time, ready for tasking, at an affordable cost.
Develop briefings, action item responses, point papers on a variety of topics within PEO Aircraft Carriers.
Assist with maintaining operational tempo of the front office.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and 10+ years’ experience supporting Flag Officers or SESs
Active DoD Security Clearance
Prior Navy Executive Officers support
Proficient with MS Office
US Navy Correspondence
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Former Navy Chief or Yeoman
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.