Do you like working with high performing teams? Are you self-motivated and enjoy a challenge? We invite you Invent Your Future with CACI International!
CACI is growing and we are looking for Cyber Security Engineer II who are committed to success, bring innovation and are ready for their next challenge!
Why CACI? Click for Testimonials!
Read about CACI’s Strategic Vision http://investor.caci.com/
Follow Us and Share on LinkedIn
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Operate and manage all aspects of Information Systems, data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures and ensure security measures of the network.
- Provide cyber threat intelligence services for the collection, fusion, analysis, creation, and distribution of threat intelligence from government entities, commercial feeds, open sources, and other partners to obtain situational awareness of the threat environment.
- Provide cyber threat intelligence services on an expanded 12x5 service support level during core hours and on-call support with two-hour response time during non-core hours.
- Cyber threat intelligence services shall develop and disseminate reports and tippers to internal and external stakeholders based on events, alerts, and incidents on customer systems and networks.
- Implements and monitors security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Designs and implements data network security measures; operates Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics; conducts performance analysis of Information Systems security incidents; develops Continuity of Operation (COOP)/Disaster Recovery (DR) plans and supports certification of Information Systems and Networks.
- Supervises operation of Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Ability to follow established processes and checklists.
- Ability to understand and applies basic concepts.
- Assists more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
- Requires moderate guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical field (i.e. Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science)
- 2+ years’ experience working in Cyber Security Operating Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks, and related security operations.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What You'll Get To Do: https://careers.caci.com/TCS
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.