Do you like working with high performing teams? Are you self-motivated and enjoy a challenge? We invite you Invent Your Future with CACI International!
CACI is growing and we are looking for a Cyber Security Operations Specialist IV who is committed to success, bring innovation and are ready for their next challenge!
Why CACI? Click for Testimonials!
Read about CACI’s Strategic Vision http://investor.caci.com/
Follow Us and Share on LinkedIn
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide advanced cybersecurity analytics (ACA) services which aggregates and analyzes products, data, and information to identify trends and patterns, anomalous activity, provide situational awareness of the customers networks, missions and threats, and provide operational recommendations, visualizations, tuning requests, and custom signature creation to the CSOC and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide advanced cybersecurity services on an expanded 12x5 service support level during core hours and on-call support with two-hour response time during non-core hours.
- Implements and monitors security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Designs and implements data network security measures; operates Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics; conducts performance analysis of Information Systems security incidents; develops Continuity of Operation (COOP)/Disaster Recovery (DR) plans and supports certification of Information Systems and Networks.
- Supervises operation of Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance.
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams.
- Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
- Provides guidance and direction to lower level specialists.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical field (i.e. Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science)
- 8+ years’ experience working in Cyber Security Operating Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks, and related security operations.
- Must have DoD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III certification and CSSP Analyst.
- TS/SCI Security Clearance (US Citizenship required)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- IAT Level III
- Master’s Degree in a Technical field
- TS/SCI CIP
What You'll Get To Do: https://careers.caci.com/TCS
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-St. Louis-MO-ST LOUIS