The role requires a technically savvy engineering expert who can troubleshoot existing complex F5 implementations and lead in the design and implementation of new enterprise-wide or global F5, GTM, LTM and BIG-IQ product deployments. A deep technical understanding of F5 Application Delivery Network technology pillars including availability, performance, and Security solutions.
• Act as technical SME when working with internal and external support personnel
• Assist with F5 capacity plans
• Assist F5 customer support in managing and solving critical customer escalations
• Identify and develop use cases for monitoring via NNMi and Splunk
• Analyze and evaluate anomalous network and system activity
• Strong understanding of enterprise and global strategies and technical challenge
• Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a variety performance issues
• Coordinate requirements with users and suppliers
• Assist to optimize F5 service capabilities
• Assists with training other employees on a periodic basis
• F5 LTM, GTM & BIG-IQ experience
• IAT level II/III certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required.
• Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices is a plus
• Security vulnerability management guidance
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, F5 application service support (VDI, Exchange, DNS etc.)
• Must be able to interface with vendor representatives for problem resolution.