This is a technician position operating under the direction of the Supervisor on-site.
More About the Role:
Handle numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously.
Must be able to ensure the accuracy of data loading, manipulation, and conversion by performing and documenting quality and accuracy checks.
Communicate with client and other CACI groups on-site on a daily basis to inform, discuss and offer solutions regarding problematic productions.
Complete non-mission-related administrative tasks on a timely basis.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
United States citizenship.
A NACI is required to begin employment. CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
At least four years of professional experience with two years of progressively more responsible experience on litigation support projects.
Effective written and oral communication skills required.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Candidates with a good attitude, ability to work selflessly within a team, and inquisitive preferred.
Experience working the Government preferred.
Experience working with litigation support applications, such as Recommind, Concordance, Relativity, LAW PreDiscovery, iConect etc. preferred.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. This is a technician position operating under the direction of the Supervisor on-site.