What You'll Get to Do:
The Candidate for this position will apply knowledge of computer system principles, automated data processing functions, and metadata structures to develop solutions according to client requirements.
More about the Role:
- Troubleshoot data loading problems and exception documents and issues;
- Handle special data loading projects, such as data migrations, data archiving, clawbacks, privilege pulls, native/imageoverlays, and break families;
- Assist supervisor with updating of SOP documentation;
- Oversee and coordinate numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously; and
- Mentor and train junior staff for data loading and processing.
- Analyze client requests and translating them into data field normalization and Bates numbering specifications;
- Utilize, manipulate, and update load files to load CSV data into litigation support software repositories.
- Process EDD, bates capturing, OCR, CSV normalization and merges through Recommind and Concordance;
- Decompress and extracting documents from compound files;
- Convert native files into endorsed TIFF images using government-approved tools;
- Export data and loading overlay data into litigation support repositories and checking for consistency;
- Perform quality assurance check to verify the accuracy of data loading, manipulation, and conversion;
- Create electronic productions from litigation support repositories with production reports and exception reports;
- Communicate with client and other CACI groups on-site on a daily basis to inform, discuss and offer solutions regarding problematic productions;
- Complete non-mission-related administrative tasks on a timely basis.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- We value firm knowledge and understanding of SQL / Queries, experience working with regular expressions and scripting.
- Familiarity with Government office and network environments.