CACI has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Network Engineer who will work with a customer telephony team and support engineering of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephony systems, along with legacy analog and digital telephone systems for a government customer. As a Network Engineer, you will help ensure the program’s success by working as a collaborative team member in one of our service areas: Global Network Operations Center (Tier 1, 2, and 3), Logical Provisioning, Satellite Support, Video Teleconferencing (operators and technicians), and many others.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
Performing provisioning activities and being comfortable working with telephone carrier services
Applying security hardening and patching to maintain accreditation compliance
Providing onsite and remote Tier 3 support to customers
Must possess a TS/SCI with Poly
Possess a strong background in VoIP phone technology
Knowledge of analog and digital telephone systems
Ability to engineer the installation of VoIP systems into a customer’s existing network, discuss the configuration of the system with customers, and fully implement the phone system
Familiarity with VoIP troubleshooting methods utilizing tools, such as Wireshark
10+ Years’ experience in video conferencing product, specifically Polycom VTC products
Understanding of network topology, and confidence in working with network infrastructure, including routers, firewalls, managed switches
Bachelor's degree in a related field
Candidate must have one of the following:
10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
8 Years of job related experience and Associate’s degree
4-7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
3 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.