CACI is seeking a Video Network Engineer to support an intelligence customer and a complex enterprise network focused in the Washington Metropolitan Area, but spanning the globe. As a Video Network Engineer, you will monitor across all circuit parameters and in accordance with best industry practices, perform provisioning activities, while being comfortable working with telephone carrier services, and providing onsite and remote helpdesk support and service to customers.
Must possess a TS/SCI with Polygraph
Knowledge of BICSI cabling standards
Possess knowledge of VoIP technology
5+ Years’ experience in video conferencing product, specifically Polycom VTC products
Possess a strong background in Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone technology
Ability to implement VoIP systems into a customer’s existing network, discuss the configuration of the system with customers, and fully implement the phone system
Familiarity with VoIP troubleshooting methods, utilizing tools, such as Wireshark
Experience with VoIP phones and phone systems
Experience with VoIP gateways and peripheral devices
Experience with unified communications systems
Experience with routers, firewalls, and switches
Experience with customer and end user training
Bachelor's degree in a related field
Candidate must have one of the following:
12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
10 Years of job related experience and Associate’s degree
8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
6 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.