CACI is looking for a skilled and experienced Testing/Operations Manager for our contract at Metro Park area.
Provide test support to the TROJAN NexGEN Test Program using TROJAN NexGEN capabilities.
- Train TROJAN personnel in execution of the TROJAN NexGEN Test Program on SIGINT Software baseline including but not limited to GLAIVE, SALVAGE, ONEROOF, UIS, TeamSentinel and other analytical tools
- Direct experience on using a TROJAN or TROJAN enabled system including but not limited to GLAIVE, SALVAGE, ONEROOF, UIS, TeamSentinel and other analytical tools
- Work closely with the TROJAN Service Desk to resolve trouble tickets and establish user accounts and coordinate for users access to national databases
- Directly interfaces with TROJAN customers and trains TROJAN NexGEN SOVT procedures specific to the TROJAN Software baseline to TROJAN NexGEN SOVT Tester Support Team
- Review Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and technical design packages to ensure mission systems user requirements are addressed
- Provide direct support to the TROJAN Management Operations Office in Systems Operational Verification Tests; Functional and Physical Configuration Audits
- Track changes to TROJAN NexGEN hardware and software baseline; participates in the TROJAN NexGEN Configuration Control Board (CCB); recommend mission specific changes to the TROJAN baseline
- Provide support to TROJAN Active Directory, SIGINT Tools/Applications, Dataflow routing, User account requests, account creations, troubleshooting and fixes
- Assist with system site surveys as required
- Review and provide recommendations to improve TROJAN NexGEN Test Program
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50lbs
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree from an accredited university or college and two years of direct work experience
- Degree requirement waivered with four years of direct experience in equivalent military or advanced technical testing or training
- Minimum eight years of technical/intelligence experience supporting multi DoD entities including Army Theater Intelligence Brigades
- Minimum of three years advanced experience specializing in SIGINT mission software and operations
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Minimum of two years technical experience with SIGINT system testing
- Minimum of two years’ operating and conducting health and status checks of TROJAN systems
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Expert level in testing TROJAN NexGEN SIGINT Software baseline capabilities
- Detailed knowledge in the conduct of System Operational Verification Testing of TROJAN NexGEN systems
- Detailed understanding of TROJAN dataflow requirements
- Detailed knowledge of how TROJAN interfaces with National Agency counterpart and Theater Intelligence Brigades
- Knowledge and experience of the LINUX and Microsoft Operating Systems and Active Directory Environment
- Command of fluent English, including the ability to read, write and comprehend technical documentation
- Able to perform all duties to ensure timely, courteous and quality support to customer or customer affiliates
- GSEC or Security + CE or equivalent approved IAT Level II certification IAW DoD 8570.01-M
- US Citizen. Final Top-Secret Clearance based upon a TIER 5 Background Investigation, and favorable eligibility determination for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) IAW ICD 704
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- - For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.