What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate need for a Enterprise Architect to work at our Navy Yard, DC office. The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for supporting the program and project managers coordinating technical efforts to align with overall strategic vision. Develop roadmaps, organize teams and direct efforts to ensure sound technical disciple is applied to initiatives and that staffing has the necessary skills to meet or exceed customer expectations. Position is customer facing and requires interaction with customer leadership and their technical staff.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.