What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate need for a Business Analyst II who will serve as an important member of a Configuration Management team in support of the Department of the Navy. The project team serves to manage a construction software application for a user base of several thousand Government employees and General Contractors. This position will require fundamental business skills such as data entry and data analysis but will also involve direct coordination with the Government customer and therefore, demands strong communication and writing skills. The role is dynamic and will require a candidate that is able to work productively and efficiently in a team-oriented environment, is open to stretch assignments, and can handle a variety of tasks at once.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Secret clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.