CACI is seeking Senior Web Developer. The candidate will support our client with design, creation, deployment, and maintenance of multiple web sites supporting the Intelligence Community.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI w/ Poly Clearance is required
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT related field 4 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Experience with Dojo and jQuery UI
- Demonstrated experience with Tomcat web server.
- Demonstrated experience with database tools such as MySQL.
- Previous hands-on experience as a SharePoint Developer (2016, 2013, 2010)
- Knowledge of SharePoint in general, maintaining large lists, libraries.
- Knowledge of SharePoint designer, InfoPath, and SSRS Report Designer
- Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing DEVOPs tools such as a version control system (Github preferred, Subversion OK)
- Knowledge of WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.