CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Software Engineer to join it’s large, prime program in support of the Intelligence Community. All staff are fully cleared, and the program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide. The technical staff develops and supports complex data transport, enterprise audit, authorization, information transport, and enterprise application hosting services.
We understand that our team members are vital to our success. Equipped with the industry’s best and brightest talent, we support some of the most interesting and challenging projects.
This program provides opportunities to support highly visible, widely used systems that “make a difference” in this mission critical effort. You will work with exceptionally talented professionals in a collaborative team environment to develop and maintain tools that are core infrastructure components!
What You'll Get To Do:
As a Software Engineer, you will design, development and documentation of policy-driven software for use in cloud-based systems. You will have significant interaction with a wide variety of other programs is expected in this role; new requirements are levied regularly on the JBlocks team and are dynamic in complexity. You must be able to create work plans from nebulous/conflicting requirements and communicate ideas and status updates to leadership. You must also have experience with Java programming, Smart Data, and access control. Intimate understanding of the Customer’s organization is critical for this role.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.