What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI has a need for a Media Consultation Specialist to support the Media Services Center (MSC) project as a critical component to the success of our contract. Consultants typically provide the initial and most-direct interaction with customers and represent the organization in a friendly, professional and effective manner. Consultants serve as our initial customer interface and are the first line of assessment of our customer’s needs. Using strategic communication skills, our Consultants guide our customers to determine the most effective product and strategy for the maximum impact. Consultants will serve as the customer advocate by providing strategic business insight and recommendations to the customer, as well as coordinate the requirements in a clear and proficient manner to the Production Managers. The most successful Consultants will have strong communication skills, have a good understanding in at least one of our business areas in media-related fields (graphics, video, photography, multimedia and web), are eager to learn, capable of multi-tasking, have strong customer service methodologies, marketing and project management experience. Consultants have intimate familiarity with their customers and projects, offer firsthand knowledge of all MSC services and products, anticipate the future needs of customer, and explore new ideas and concepts to facilitate building even stronger relationships. Customer requests are vetted and assigned to appropriate Production Managers using our COTS production database, Workamajig. Consultants are involved in the collection, analysis and development of improvements in response to customer satisfaction surveys. MCSs are intrinsically driven to provide our customers with timely, high quality products and are critical in our Quality Assurance chain.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.