Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI is searching for a Software Engineer to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
The Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment
Proficiency with UI and back-end development skills are desired
Knowledge with collecting requirements analysis and software development
Understanding with installation, integration, evaluation, and enhancement
Familiarity with maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution
Understanding of software integration and software testing
Ability to understand technical writing and documents in support of a software development project
Make recommendations for the modern architecture
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Able to demonstrate initiative
Superior time management skills
Detail-oriented, results-oriented, and action-oriented
Able to set priorities and undertake complex tasks with minimal supervision
Openness to implementing new technologies
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Self-motivated, team player mentality
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.