CACI is looking for a talented and motivated person to join our team in the National Capital Region (NCR). Perform as a Customer Account Manager (CAM) for Joint Service Provider (JSP) and Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) as the face to the customer for all Information Technology (IT) requirements located in Arlington, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
More About the Role:
Performs as an Customer Account Manager (CAM) for the Headquarters Army Information Technology Agency (HQDA JSP) Customer Request Coordination Division (CRCD) as the face to the customers for all Information Technology (IT) requirements. Each CAM is assigned a group of customer agencies that they will develop a long-term relationship with and get to know the customer, their business, and their objectives. The CAMs responsibilities include:
- Interacting with customers regularly to increase customer satisfaction and customer respect.
- Analyzing customer IT requirements for IT support and recommends preferred solution that optimizes engineering, management, and cost parameters.
- Taking ownership and managing the requirements from creation to completion.
- Coordinating with the customer Agency Information Management Officer (IMO) and HQDA IT service provider to satisfy a customer's IT requirements.
- Supporting the diagnosis, resolution, and documentation retention of IT problems and trouble reports for customers.
- Coordinating test and evaluation of hardware and software being considered for implementations.
- Utilizing JSP/CRCD policies, procedures, and toolsets to manage and satisfy customer IT requirements, including hardware, commercial software, and developed software.
- Reporting to management on all IT requirements on a regular basis and escalating requirements that need immediate attention and/or are high priority for customers.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline with a minimum of two to three years of related experience.
- Experience in supporting large organizations (10000+ users).
- Experience in the analysis, design, implementation and support of large, complex, inter-networked systems.
- Experience with using MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint, and Remedy.
- Experience supporting large Federal Government agencies, especially DoD and the Army.
There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Secret clearance.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.