What You’ll Get to Do
CACI is looking for a Regional Site Manager that will provide leadership to cross functional IT support services for 150+ regional manned and unmanned sites both CONUS and OCONUS. Oversee coordination of site visits and upgrades, on-site and remote resolution support for trouble calls, and Tier 2/3 support of systems. The Regional Site Manager will maintain overall responsibility of the administration and management (including deployment documentation) of contractor personnel supporting manned and unmanned sites. While working closely with the Chief Engineer and technical leadership for the integration of design, requirements, and updated technology.
More About the Role
Demonstrated five or more years of experience managing globally dispersed teams. Demonstrated experience with fielding large scale IT systems, programs, and/or software. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience in presenting material to senior NGA and non-NGA officials Attract, train, develop, manage, and retain high performing staff.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.