What You’ll Get to Do:
- Works under the direction of a Supervisory Paralegal or a Project Supervisor.
- Performs complex legal research for the trial staff.
- Assists in preparing draft legal documents, such as motions, briefs, memoranda of law, etc. reviewing documents for relevance and privilege
- Assisting attorneys with all phases of litigation.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Law degree, or currently attending an ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year of study.
- Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
- Role also requires hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- The Law Clerk will support the work of Assistant U.S. Attorneys in the office of the U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts.
- The position supports the investigations of the Narcotics and Money Laundering Unit.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.