CACI Enterprise IT - Intelligence IT Solutions has an opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to support a large and complex IT enterprise program in Augusta, Georgia.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Web Developer, you will provide support to the mission by developing web based applications including online customer service abilities to transform government agencies delivery service.
More About the Role:
- Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web site.
- Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications.
- Work with other members of development team to create implement security controls
- Develop multiple custom web applications to support the client.
- Parse and analyze data providing recommendations to drive mission efficiency and improvement.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Four years’ experience as a WD with a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or a HS Diploma with 9 years exp as a WD.
- Security + certification
- Current TS/SCI poly clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Scripting languages such as Python, VBA
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundations
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.