What You’ll Get to Do:
- As a CNO Developer you bring your skills in software development and expert knowledge in cybersecurity, to extend and develop new tools for cyber operations.
- You will bring your development skills in C and/or Python to develop innovative tools to be utilized in the field.
- You have at least a foundational knowledge of reverse engineering, operating system internals, firmware analysis, and vulnerability research.
- Our team is looking for motivated engineers who are passionate about developing and discovering new techniques and technologies, to progress their skills in CNO development and engineering.
- In the role you will assist with development of hardware or software based CNO capabilities, working with programming languages such as C, Assembly, and Python.
- Additional knowledge of security concepts and networks are applied in daily tasks.
- Tasks may include research, development, testing, and documentation.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming.
- You will ensure software standards are met; assist with designing, developing, documenting, testing and debugging applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions
- Assist with development of hardware or software based CNO capabilities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Perform CNO development on Unix, Linux, and/or Windows platforms using C and/or Python and/or assembly.
- Perform development on embedded systems.
- Perform software analysis and reverse engineering.
- An Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance. MUST have this clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with assembly programming (PowerPC preferred, x86 acceptable).
- Mobile experience.
- Networking experience.
- Debugging Windows programs (WinDbg).
- Experience with Makefile.
- Microservice architecture knowledge.
- RabbitMQ experience / Message exchange knowledge.
- Docker experience.
- Subversion experience.
- Backbone / Marionette experience.
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.