CACI is seeking a Master Systems/Software Engineer experienced with automation and software development, administration, and maintenance functions associated with monitoring, upgrading, and controlling Flexpod enterprise systems hosting classified intelligence data and software applications. This work is in support of the Air Operations Center Weapon System (AOC WS). Location of work is Hampton, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Engage in software design principles and software coding best practices.
Write code using automation tools, such as Ansible and Powershell.
Work with Linux operating systems and command line automation practices, especially RedHat, CentOS, etc.
Work collaboratively in an Agile Scrum development environment.
Experience with YAML/Powershell.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active Secret security clearance.
B.S. degree plus 15 + year's of related experience.
Security + CE certification.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with automation toolsets, such as Ansible, Puppet, and/or Chef
Experience with Powershell and associated languages, such as Ruby and YAML
Knowledge of AOC WS operations and VMware
Experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), Host Base Security System (HBSS)
Experience with VMware (VCP)
Experience with Citrix XenApp
Experience with automating Enterprise-level Microsoft applications, such as Active Directoy, SQL, and Exchange
Experience with remote configuration management tools
Must possess a proven ability to work independently, collaboratively and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment as well as strong customer support skills and strong attention to detail
Please note that this position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.