What You’ll Get to Do:
The team member will be a project manager assigned to the Mission Support Division, Customer Engagement (CE) Branch of the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE). CE is the operational entry point for DIB Partners and USG Stakeholders. This branch is primarily responsible for all external customer support, including DIB Onboarding, DIBNet Management and outreach services to promote DIB participation, communication and collaboration in the DIB CS/IA Program. Primarily responsible for the planning, coordination, and facilitation of two technical conferences annually. Primary POC with USG representatives and DIB CS/IA Program Management Office conference planners. Responsible for managing all DCISE collaboration projects, efforts and initiatives, including meeting/event coordination and support. This position requires flexibility, problem solving skills, the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work independently or in a group setting, organize and lead a medium to large group in various tasks, and apply critical thinking skills when prioritizing routine and emergent requirements. Will require local travel for events.
***This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.