CACI is seeking an Application Systems Analyst with an experience of systems engineering and configuration management principals and process, mission planning/scheduling along with experience in systems engineering and sustainment of existing baseline. The successful candidate will be effective at face-to-face interaction with customers and other contractors to respond to requests for information, support to technical meetings, technical interchanges and enterprise working groups. The candidate must be able to work independently and represent the program at meetings and working groups with government and associate contractors. The candidate will be experienced in Cisco Network Administration.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Day to day maintenance & support of the installed AOC baseline
- Augment AOC SPO personnel during major upgrade projects
- Provide assistance to site Network Administrators, System Administrators and other site users to increase their proficiency on the fielded baseline
- Provide support at AOC sites while site personnel progress through program office provided training
- Assist in closing action items noted in the Fielding Summary Memorandum (FSM) and Site Specific Engineering Plan (SSEP)
- Assist site personnel with properly configuring, troubleshooting issues, and migrating to new AOC infrastructure components
- Assist site personnel with capturing site variances to incorporate into the CM process, data migration (as required), application tuning, domain policies, applying security patches, submitting/closing trouble tickets (as required) and configuring the AOC baseline to minimize downtime
- Attend technical exchange meetings, AOC PC engineering and integration meetings, post installation follow-up meetings
- Submit recommended changes to AOC configurations
- Provide recommendations on performance and security issues and other items of interest relating to AOC baseline(s)
- Completion of all applicable fielding prerequisites and post install releases (Periodic Maintenance Updates (PMUs), Critical System Updates (CSUs), Fast Tracks (FT), Out Of Cycles (OOC) by applicable deadlines
- Attend site and SPO fielding meetings, as applicable
- Work with key players to identify achievable site specific objectives
- Track lessons learned and metrics and share with other POSSEs and SPO personnel
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current DoD Top Secret security clearance
- 10+ years of commercial/ military experience with administration of complex interconnected systems, to include virtualized systems, hypervisors, network storage, and stand-alone servers and appliances
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Current IAT Level 2 Certification (Sec+ or higher)
- Demonstrated self-starter – proactive in determining goals and objectives and pursuing the necessary course of action.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on technical and management efforts currently underway
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Ability to work on a team under pressure to meet strict schedule requirements
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Windows, Solaris, and/or RHEL system administration
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with DISA STIG compliance
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with a multi-disciplinary project/team.
- Knowledge of AOC, its mission and the systems within its current 10.1 baseline.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and complete tasks while managing a variety of assignments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the full product life-cycle and related configuration management processes and application.
- Experience in mission management or command & control domains
- Experience with NetApp Data OnTap Cluster Mode
- Experience with McAfee Sidewinder Firewalls, Cisco ACS, or Solarwinds
- Demonstrated proficiency with Flexpod applications: NETAPP, Cisco UCS, & VMWare
- Demonstrated proficiency with C2 applications: TBMCS, GCCS-J, MAAPTK, JADOCS
- Identification of any errors or correction needed to system technical diagrams and documentation, including installation, configuration, and operations & maintenance guides, as well as system/application verification and validation instructions
Please note that this position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.