The desired candidate will work as a functional analyst part of an Integrated Project Team, supporting Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12.2.4 enhancement and problem resolution for user-reported problems. The candidate will work closely with the solution architect, software developers, infrastructure resources, and configuration change management resources to perform analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of solutions. Work on requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, configuration, and deployment of solutions. The candidate will develop functional specifications and test scripts to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Perform as a functional analyst responsible for analysis, solutioning, testing, implementation and production support of an Oracle EBS program with a primary focus on Reporting
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and other cross functional team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, and Testers) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies
- Responsible primarily for solutioning and design of Reports, but duties may also extend to Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows (RICEW) within Oracle EBS
- Creates and maintains design, functional specifications, technical specifications, and configuration documentation
- Assists in development of user guides and training materials
- Responsible for the creation, modification, and execution of test plans and scripts in support of DIT, SIT and UA testing activities, including issue resolution
- Responsible for analyzing issues/defects, supporting cross functional teams, testing and implementing fixes and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree plus seven years designing and implementing Oracle EBS Suite R12 solutions
- Experience with Oracle EBS Federal Financials R12
- Experience in GL Federal reporting
- Knowledge of Sub-Ledger accounting processes
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Experience with integration to Oracle E-Business Suite and /or legacy systems
- Proficient in authoring and presenting program solution related documents
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Secret clearance.
Nice to have skills:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.