CACI is seeking a Systems Administrator to join the LIS program in Aberdeen, MD. We are looking for mid-level and senior level caliber candidates who have strong Systems Administration experience and someone with a passion for delivering technical solutions to our Army customer.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Serve as a Systems Administrator on the Defense Research Engineering Network (DREN) network.
- Engage and collaborate with a small team of technical experts in DoD and the infrastructure team supporting operations in a high op-tempo environment.
- Work closely with other System Administrators and Service Desk to maintain and troubleshoot workstations while providing sustained network connectivity on the assigned network.
- Responsibilities also include resolving IT hardware and software infrastructure issues using systems analysis techniques and procedures to ensure appropriate function of hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues with IT infrastructure including user systems, servers, storage and network connectivity. Provide system administration for assigned infrastructure and establishes and maintains security as it relates to users.
- Apply security patches and operating system upgrades to ensure the security and integrity of the technical environment.
- Support new infrastructure projects. Maintain all configuration documentation for assigned infrastructure.
- Practice safe cyber security methods and working within compliance guidelines given by our customer o Familiar with standing up decommissioning physical and virtual servers.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active SECRET Security Clearance
- A Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering or Technical discipline, with a minimum of five (5) years of experience. Three (3) additional years of applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- IAT Level II Certification i.e. Security +.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience in systems administration in one or more of the following areas:
- Microsoft Server 2016, Server 2012R2, or Windows 10.
- Redhat or CentOS Linux.
- Active Directory and Group Policy Management.
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
- VMWare ESXi.
- Citrix Netscaler and Storefront.
- Apache Tomcat.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Tenable Nessus Scanning and Remediation.
- STIG Auditing and Remediation
- Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM)
- Familiar with service desk programs (Jira, Service Now, Solar Winds)