What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is the prime contractor for a large-scale integration and development transformation program that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
The Enterprise Architect will Support Strategic Transformation Planning and Systems Engineering initiatives for the MPT&E Transformation Program. The Enterprise Architect will provide architecture and systems engineering support for: mission requirements analysis; vision/strategy development; program and capability portfolio management; business process re-engineering; and solution development in fulfillment of the MPT&E transformation requirements. The resource must demonstrate the ability to manage technical performance and to plan technical roadmaps to incrementally transform Navy solutions to achieve program objectives.
More About the Role:
This position requires an individual with knowledge and skills in Enterprise Architecture, integrating COTS applications, SaaS capability and custom development to deliver an integrated System of Systems Architecture. Must have the vision to understand the customer’s business requirements, and can apply current state methods and techniques (to include people, process and technology) to solve the business problem with minimum risk to the customer and CACI.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Business/IT Strategy Development – Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the current and future state of technology to support the achievement of business objectives.
• Business Architecture Development –Must be capable of analyzing requirements and developing an optimized business architecture – to include process design, organizational design, location design, and use case and information model development.
• Data Architecture Development - Experience engineering and developing scalable and high-performance solutions for processing and distributing massive datasets using standards
• Performance Architecture Design – Demonstrate ability to identify and implement performance metrics designed to provide leading indicators for service performance assessment.
• Solution (System and Software) Design – Demonstrate ability to lead the development of a conceptual, logical and physical architecture for solutions whose goal is to enable the Bureau of Naval Personnel mission.
• Formulate and present solutions for internal and external customer review.
• Prepare progress reports and update steering committee/executive management as to status, anticipated issues and risks, and problems as they develop.
• Prescribe test methods, ensures quality of test execution, and ensure that configuration management processes are implemented appropriately and efficiently.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Requires bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 10 years (minimum) of related (large-scale information solution architecture) experience.
• Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a senior engineer/architect on a large-scale Federal/DOD systems integration contract.
• Depth of knowledge of Commercial and/or DOD system and software design/development best practices, to include;
• Demonstrated success in managing the evolution of COTS on-premise solutions to a mixed hybrid cloud (PaaS and SaaS) application portfolio.
• In depth knowledge, understanding of the Hire to Retire business process
• Enterprise Cloud and Multi-cloud management
• Data transformation (to a NIEM compliant information exchange model)
• Capability based legacy systems and data migration
• Must be US citizen with ability to obtain a Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
• Knowledge and experience with the integration of the following capabilities within a system of systems architecture: business analytics, business intelligence, robotic process automation, and artificial intelligence
• Knowledge, experience implementing a multi-cloud management platform
• Knowledge and experience with all applicable Federal Laws, Regulations and Policies relevant to the implementation and deployment of IT systems in support of the DoD mission.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.