What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our TETRA program in the Northern, Virginia area. TETRA is an Enterprise IT Program that supports and protects the IC mission. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing Engineering and Sustainment services for a Global Information Technology Enterprise. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer’s mission worldwide. We also provide secure, reliable, and cost effective enterprise class data center hosting services, in which we develop, integrate, and maintain. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.
More About the Role:
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Software Engineer with Big Data skills who will create a data processing pipeline that will consume data from a number of sources that is expected to grow over time, and clean, transform, and enrich and deposit it into Elasticsearch and MySQL repositories. As a Software Engineer, you must be able to also analyze the performance of these repositories and implement optimizations to improve data insertion and retrieval performance. Additionally, you will need to extract metadata from and optimize performance for federated searches, all while staying in conformance with the data model designed by the project’s architect.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Candidate must have one of the following:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.