CACI is seeking a Test Technician to support our government project located on Fort Belvoir. This project works on Electro-Optical and Infrared Sensor systems.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Responsible for applying technical knowledge and practical concepts, processes, and methods related to technical systems and components.
Provides guidance, technical direction, analysis and support for the design, development, integration, testing, documentation, implementation, and sustainment of any of a variety of hardware, software, and integrated product solutions. Interfaces with vendor support service groups to maintain knowledge and resolve technical problems.
Data collection and test surveys in both lab and field environments.
Primary systems under test will be Electro-Optical Infrared (EOIR) Sensor Systems, but will also include Lasers, RADAR, LIDAR, Biometrics, and other Army Sensor Systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active Secret Security Clearance
5+ years of experience with testing
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience working with Night Vision/EOIR sensors
Experience working on military products
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.