CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our TETRA program in the Northern, Virginia area. TETRA is an Enterprise IT Program that supports and protects the IC mission. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing Engineering and Sustainment services for a Global Information Technology Enterprise. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer’s mission worldwide. We also provide secure, reliable, and cost effective enterprise class data center hosting services, in which we develop, integrate, and maintain. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Do you enjoy working on a small team and with great people? This is the perfect time to join our team and be a part of our next generation infrastructure! We are a team of four (4) engineers working on a highly visible network and are seeking a Citrix Engineer who has experience with desktop virtualization. As a Citrix Engineer, you will perform server and software upgrades, and end-to-end engineering lifecycle support. You will also, spend time performance tuning and working with Microsoft Active Directory to include administering Group Policies.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Skills Would Be Nice To Have:
Experience with the following:
Candidate must have one of the following:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.