CACI is seeking a Data Analyst to work with Splunk, MicroStrategy, InfoSphere and cloud analytic tools to report trends for a global wide area network (WAN) and the data center used to manage the network.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for data analytics for the customer.
- Utilize statistical techniques to analyze and extract relevant information from large data sets.
- Develop algorithms to predict failures with Network Devices and server hardware.
- Provide guidance to the data analytics team in the areas of data extraction and reporting
- Monitoring actual results against plan/forecast
- Explaining variances analysis- Reporting and analyzing key metrics
- Interfacing with all stakeholder
- Work with a Business Analyst to gather and flesh out customer requirements for new reporting requests
- Managing the development and operations of the enterprise reporting and data warehousing solutions supporting the organization.
- 10+ years combined experience with analytics, IT, systems, network or software engineering.
- 8+ years of Reporting and Data Warehouse experience.
- Experience working with MicroStrategy 10.2 or similar tool.
- Knowledge of Data Management systems, data sources and data architectures.
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to document and translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues to technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, analytical problem solving ability, and organizational skills.
- Experience developing Analytics/Dashboards /Reports/Visualizations Upgrade experience
- Experience installing data analytic tools including application configuration, security and administration
- Data Warehouse, Data Modeling, OLAP cubes, Data Mart experience
- Experience with Oracle, SQL server databases
- Performance tuning, scaling of database experience
- Ability to write complex SQL scripts, stored procedures, algorithms independently
- Linux experience
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage ETL experience
- MS or BS Degree in mathematics, statistics, operations research, engineering, science, or equivalent experience.
- TS/SCI with poly required and must be within five years of the last investigation.
- Experience working with Splunk.
- Understanding of Network performance management
- Experience working with wide area and local area network data.
- Experience working in Amazon Web Services and the analytical tools available in AWS.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.