What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our TETRA program in the Northern, Virginia area. TETRA is an Enterprise IT Program that supports and protects the IC mission. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing Engineering and Sustainment services for a Global Information Technology Enterprise. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer’s mission worldwide. We also provide secure, reliable, and cost-effective enterprise-class data center hosting services, in which we develop, integrate, and maintain. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.
More About the Role:
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Software Developer who will serve as a recognized authority, and formulate and define systems scope and objectives for assigned projects. As a Software Developer, you will establish procedures to solve complex problems regarding systems equipment capacity and limitations, as well as operate time and output.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Candidate must have one of the following:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.